- Log in to your UFX trading account.
Use the email or username you registered with and your 6-20 character password to log in here.
If you still need to register an account, you can open one here.
- Once in the Trading Platform, click the green ADD FUNDS button located at the top right hand side of the screen:
- Choose the Local Bank Transfer option from the list on the left hand side of the screen and:
- Fill in the Amount to Deposit
- Enter your City
- Select your Country from the drop down menu
- Select your Language from the drop down menu
- Click on the green DEPOSIT button on the bottom right of the screen to continue with the transaction.
- You will see a page with UFX local bank details, most if not all of which you will need to process the payment via your bank.
You will also see a unique payment reference number. Whichever way you choose to process the bank transfer (in person, online or over the phone) it is important to use this reference number. This ensures that the transfer is easily recognized as your payment, streamlining the process of funds being made available in your trading account. Once received, your balance will be updated and you will be able to use the funds on the trading platform.
If more than 10 days have passed since you made a Bank Transfer and the funds have not yet appeared in your trading account please first contact your bank to ensure the payment was processed correctly. If everything was correct on the bank side, please contact us to look into the matter further. UFX customer support is available by phone or Live Chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Fund Your Account